Sunday, December 07, 2008

November recap

November was a busy month… Drew turned 7 on the 27th, I turned 30 + Drew the very next day, there was Thanksgiving (which was wonderful!), putting up Christmas decorations, and the fun of shopping began. Also, my owl die cut was released for Quickutz and I got the most amazing printer ever. I am sure December will be even busier!

I have not done a darn thing on the creative front and I am perfectly okay with that. I think I’ve been in serious need of a scrapbooking break and to start creating just for me again (as in, not for profit). I’ve stepped back from teaching for Big Picture Scrapbooking and won’t be moving forward with the last class I was working on. I love Big Picture, everyone behind the scenes, and what BPS stands for and they continue to have my full support.

Have a great December everyone!

4 comments:

libby said...

Hi Gretchen,

You've had a very busy November haven't you? But it sounds like it was a good one. So sad to hear you won't be teaching any more classes at BPS - I loved your classes. Will be teaching online anywhere else?

Libby

Maya said...

First of all, Happy Belated Birthday to you and Drew! :)
I am sad to hear that you will not teach at BPS for now but it's ok, beacuse I am taking a break from the BPS too, at least till I finish a million of classes I took before LOL

Alicia said...

Love the QK... Lonestar SB store even put YOUR name on it on the website! hehe!

Hope you find some quiet time! You deserve it!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

Hey Gretchen!

I keep forgetting to look for your little owl...I'll have to remember to check my lss and see if they have it, yet.

And I'm sorry to hear that you're not going to do another BPS class...BUT good for you! Hopefully, we'll see you back around...and as long as you create and share on your blog,I'll be a happy camper!

Enjoy the holidays!