On Monday, I have scheduled myself to start a new project now class for BPS. I am happy about this. I am so ready to work on something new and offer up something fresh and exciting! Now that my guest design spots for Paper Posies and Fiskars Crafts are completed and I’ve finished reading Breaking Dawn, my new class will have all my focus!
I’m also counting down to November 17, my Quickutz die release day. It’s been forever since the process started and I can’t wait for everyone to see!
I’ve been on somewhat of a spending freeze… as in, I just haven’t been thinking about buying anything because I already have so much stuff. However, some of the new product coming out is really catching my eye so my list of scrapbooking wants is once again growing.
- Scenic Route Garland Christmas Paper
- Tim Holtz Bracket Grunge Book
- Fiskars Extra Large Square-A-Licious Sqeeze Punch
- Fiskars Push and Print Stamp Factory
- Zutter Bind It All Binding System
- Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas
- Cosmo Cricket Chemistry Valentine Paper Crafting Kit
- Making Memories Desktop Carousel
Have a great weekend!