The present. What’s going on right now in your life. I challenge you to record it to remember it.
You have everything you need right now to be vibrant and fully engaged in the creative process. Join me and dozens of other scrapbookers in a challenge to “Give Yourself a Present.”
- Snap ten photos of your life right now.
- Compile these photos in a small mini-album.
- Keep or carry this album with you (in your desk drawer or purse) for one year.
- Promise to glance through the album every time you stumble upon it or pull it from your purse.
- On October 1st, 2009, create a scrapbook page about your experience. (don’t worry, I’ll blog and help you remember!).
There are lots of other scrapbookers participating in this challenge too, you can check the list out on Stacy J's blog.
I hope you join in and create your present today!