Thursday, August 21, 2008

today

  • My make-n-take is up for the Big Wig Bash at Big Picture! yeah!
  • The kids start school on Monday so I’ve got a schedule pick up for one, an orchestra activity for another, and a meet the teacher for small fry. busy busy!
  • I’m hoping to get some scrapping done. I’ve actually been scrapping for the last couple of days... I love the feeling you get when you're being productive.
  • I’m looking forward to creating with Sonda’s new sketch for Scarlet Lime. love the design on this one.
  • I'll be be watching more Olympicsthank goodness for the DVR.
  • I’m excited that my 280+ vacation photos from Shutterfly will be arriving today. I even have a plan for them already... amazing, lol!
  • I’m eyeballing the Paper Posies kits… they’re gorgeous.

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Maya said...

Already downloaded the make-n-take and listened to the message! :)
Love it! I think I am making one for myself and a couple for the grandmas. Just need to wait a couple of weeks till number 3 will be here LOL

Good luck with the beginning of the school year. We still have till September 2nd here.

Greta Adams said...

i have a plan....are you serious...already....u are wonder woman...i am still scrapping disney photos from oct 06...

loved your make and take...soooo cute

Sonda T said...

I love the make n take girlie. oh and that new photo of you there on the right. awesome!

Lisa Day said...

I loved your make-n-take at the bash! Totally cute!!