Wednesday, July 16, 2008

my Quickutz die

oh my goodness! I am beyond excited! The prototype for my custom QuicKutz die arrived today. I’m totally doing a happy dance!!! It’s so CUTE!!! Thank you QuicKutz! I just got the die cut part, not the packaging so that will be a fun surprise in itself when I do get it. I assembled it and it’s adorable!!! I can’t wait until it’s officially released!

My apologies for not being able to share more details… it’s really hard not to do. I did however want to share my excitement. I feel extremely lucky!

Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Scrap Your Crap said...

that is awesome girl!!

Greta Adams said...

sorry that was me above..having split personalities today...lol

melita said...

Congratulations Gretchen! I am sure it is fabulous!

Maya said...

Wow, how awesome! I can feel the excitement! :) Congratulations!

Leslie Ashe said...

How fabulous is THAT Gretchen!!!! CONGRATS to you! I can't WAIT to see it! :)

Sonda T said...

oh boy i cannot wait! that is so awesome!