Thursday, July 03, 2008

more stuff to share: a layout and a card

I am so happy with how this layout turned out! I created it using the June Scarlet Lime Kit/Mini Kit. I also used my Threading Water Border Punch and Lil Davis Chipboard and Glitter Glaze. The Glitter Glaze is awesome stuff, it just paints on... no mess!

This card was also created with the June Scarlet Lime Kit/Mini Kit. I used the June Scarlet Lime sketch created by Sonda. The stamp for let's keep in touch is from the "Just Between Friends" set made by Fiskars.

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

jacqui said...

Hi Gretchen, pop on over to my blog and have a look at the exciting Book of Me challenge my friend Tracy is organising. You may want to join in the fun!!

mayflaum said...

loving the layout!! You've inspired me to get that scarlet lime kit out and play today for sure. :)

Sonda T said...

Awesome job girlie! :)