Friday, July 04, 2008

inpiration and other stuff

Places I have been finding inspiration lately...
Other stuff
The three day weekend is upon us! are you ready? I’ve never been much for fireworks but the husband and kids love them so fireworks here we come! Well, they’ll do that and I’ll take photos.
On my agenda for today – I’m going to get the natural blonde put back in my hair! ha! yeah! Both the new bookshelves from IKEA are officially assembled so I’ll be unpacking all our books and getting them organized. I’d like to play with my scrap stuff too but I have a feeling the day is just going to disappear (which often happens when everyone is home!) and I’ll have to wait until tomorrow.

Something exciting (for me anyways!)
I ordered myself a little somethin’ somethin’! I’m so excited, I’m getting a new camera! I was wanting something smaller than my Kodak that would actually fit in my purse. I will say that the Kodak was a great first digital camera when I got it (about 4 years ago) but I am definitely ready for an upgrade and am going with a Canon Powershot SD850 IS. It’ll be here next week – I can’t wait!!!



I hope you have a safe and happy 4th!

4 comments:

Leslie Ashe said...

Gretchen!!
HOW sweet are YOU!! Thank you SO much for putting me on your blog!
You just made my sparkle day smile sparkle even BIGGER!!
You're a doll, thank you! :)

I hope you enjoy your new toy!
Looks like such a fun camera :)

Hugs and Happy 4th to YOU!

Kim Hughes said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my newest stamp sets Gretchen :)

Hope you have tons of fun with your new camers when it arrives.

Gretchyn said...

I have the Canon SD600 and I LOVE IT!!! It is the perfect size to take with you everywhere and takes great pictures. Have fun with it!

muffyvan said...

Thank you Gretchen!! :) Thanks for your good wishes! :)