Wednesday, June 11, 2008

stamp storage

This is how I currently store my stamps... it’s pretty self explanatory. All my stamps live in a cabinet. You can also see one of my favorite stamping accessories – the Fiskars Stamp Presslove this tool!
My acrylic stamps are stored in a 3-ring binder. A cheaper alternative to using a transparency is to use plastic page dividers and to cut the tabs off… I did that for a few sets because I can be a rather frugal girl! lol!

I use this container I found at Wal-Mart a few years back for my unmounted rubber alphas.

That’s about it. Sometimes things get shifted around but nothing major. I would eventually like to have a shelf where I can have my mounted images out and visible but that probably won’t happen any time soon. I’m a very visual person… if I can’t see it, I won’t use it.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

2 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

loving all the recent pics from your class and that album!!! love it!! good stuff as always gretchen!!

{i've been such a slacker lately with the whole blog thing...=0( }

Sonda T said...

i'm going to have to remember these ideas for when we move back. but oh boy, I have TONS AND TONS of stamps...so I'd need a whole lot of binders. LOL!