Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Our Life | Fiskateer blog

I had so much fun creating this album for the Fiskateer blog… I am loving the Cloud 9 Sunrise Smoothie papers, they are so easy to work with! The album is 12” x 6” acrylic (which was made by my husband) and has smaller flip pages inside in various sizes. I used my Threading Water Border punch too… I can’t even tell you how much I love this punch. This project was so fun to create and even though I used a lot of different supplies, it came together easily. It’s just a matter of doing things in steps.


You can check out all the details and more pages HERE!

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Maya said...

Love it! So cute!

Lea Sanders said...

Hi, Gretchen! Loved this when I saw it earlier. Just got around to coming back to your blog to see it again! Have a happy Sunday. =)