Friday, June 06, 2008

new stuff to share


The above card was actually created using a sketch created by Sonda T. The Scenic Route Chipboard Flowers have been coated with Li’l Davis Glitter Glazethis is the coolest stuff ever. sparkly and shiny with hardly any mess! love it! The “sisters” is from a Cosmo Cricket Rub-on set. The BoBunny dot paper is a favorite too… I’m a dot fan.

For years I avoided sketches, I’m not sure why. I guess part of me felt like I was cheating or something… who knows! After I finally tried a sketch here and there, I started to love them. They are a great starting off place if you feel stuck or unmotivated or just want to give yourself an assignment to focus on.

I love the Scrapworks chipboard that was included in the kit, so cute and versatile.

Have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

Sonda T said...

oh i love it Gretchen! The layering with the lace...right on! That layout is fabulous too. Simple and to the point! You're my kind of scrapper! hee hee

Leslie Ashe said...

your creations are GORGEOUS Gretchen!!! I love your work! :)
~Leslie

La- said...

Gretchen!!!! I found you through Wendy R's blog.. saw Gretchen.. thought.. I wonder is that is "SNS Gretchen" and came over.. and it IS YOU!

Your work is as fabulous as always girlie! How have you been!?

La-