Monday, May 05, 2008

all is well...

We had a wonderful weekend with beautiful weather… a soccer game, an 8th grade dance, and the last Houston Youth Symphony rehearsal were checked off our to-do list. Today I have kept myself busy… the bathrooms are clean, the floors are swept, I ordered our April photos, and there are pork tenderloin chops cooking in the crock-pot for dinner tonight. It feels good to get so much done! 28 Days starts in Thursday – I’m exited! I feel like I’ve been waiting forever May 8th to get here, I can’t wait!

And now… I think I’ll go watch a Without a Trace and take a break before the kiddos come home and mass chaos ensues…

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Sonda T said...

Happy Monday, Gretchen. :) (although now it's Tuesday when I am seeing this so I guess happy Tuesday. LOL!)

Rhona said...

Now Happy Wednesday! I'm sure your 28 days class will be a huge success again - I may just go back and use my notes from your last class and play along :)