Tuesday, April 29, 2008

a quick update and some links

Time flies when you’re having fun! I can’t believe I haven’t blogged since last Monday. I’ve been immersed in a project (which I am very excited about!) and haven’t had the time. I love being in that creative zone and feeling really productive! I’m hoping to be done with it today or tomorrow… I won’t be able to share it until the end of May though. It’ll be hard being patient… not one of my strengths, lol!

28 Days at BPS
I can’t believe class starts next week! I’ll be taking the daily photos along with everyone else, it’ll be fun to see how much has changed! I can’t wait! If you’re already enrolled, see ya next week! If you’re not enrolled and want to join in, there is still time. Head on over to BPS and sign up.

If you have class related questions, make sure to leave your email address when you post them in the comment section so I can email you back. Without an email address, I have no way of contacting you to properly respond. Also you can email me using the "Email me about my classes" link on the right. Thanks!

Links to check out… just for fun

Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Crystal Jeffrey Rieger said...

Don't you just love that fingertip craft knife??!! It is a great tool.

Debbie S. said...

I would love to take your class, but I am out of town until the 14th of May. Is it something you can start late, or would it be better to wait until its offered again?

Thanks for your help.

Suzanne said...

Gretchen...I'm in Houston and go to Katy often. I'd LOVE to take your 28 Days class but we go back and forth to Frisco every Wednesday-Sunday. Are the at a certain time? What if I miss a day? Are they on the weekends? I just need more info. Thanx & Happy Scrapping!
kswolverton@aol.com