Saturday, April 12, 2008

it’s MS150 time

Every year my husband Kevin rides in the MS150 – this is his 9th year! yes, I said 9th! I can’t even begin to tell you how proud I am of him. Today all the riders go from Houston to LaGrange and tomorrow they all head to Austin from there. It’s an awesome cause, feel free to donate!

While he’s gone, the kids and I normally hang out and watch movies. Today I have a one-on-one Fiskars Demonstrator Training and later I’ve got to take Nathan to a soccer game. After that, we’re all about the movies! I believe we’ve got Surf's Up and August Rush on the agenda – should be fun!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

lisa said...

Hi! Tell your husband to have a great ride! I want to do that one someday. Just saw that you are in Katy and you came from Manhattan, KA! We were there not too long ago to see Konza Prairie -- did you ever go there? What a small world!

Rhona said...

Can't believe it's that time again already. Have I been reading your blog for over a year????!!!!