Sunday, March 02, 2008

tagged

I’ve been tagged by the very talented Jane Hasty (she does beautiful photography!), thanks Jane!

Here are the rules…
  • Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My random (and maybe weird) facts…

  1. All my underwear and bras are from Victoria’s Secret.
  2. Taco Bell is my favorite fast food.
  3. I wake up at 5 o’clock everyday for coffee and the computer.
  4. I don’t own a cell phone.
  5. I have a tattoo on the inside of my right ankle.
  6. In high school, I dated a guy with a 12” mohawk (we dyed it red for prom!).
  7. I’m addicted to celebrity gossip like PerizHilton.com and TMZ.com.

Now, to tag 7 other people…

Other stuff
Friday night’s slumber party went well. I think all the girls had a good time. Yesterday I crashed for a nice two-hour nap (it was definitely needed because I was a tad cranky!). Today is the girl’s actual birthday so as soon as she left for HYS I wrapped her gifts… now I need to get organized to cook her requested dinner later - fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole. good stuff!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Greta said...

we have number 1 in common...

i will add this to my list for the next post that will be a LOOOOONG one....lol

congrats on your layout!! that is awesome

Wendy Reed said...

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Ok girlie... it will be posted tomorrow morning on my bloggy.

HUGS!

Smiles,
Wendy

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

done-zo...i posted it this am...love the layout by the way...i dread the days of slumber parties, in a good way though. hope you've recovered! ;0)