Monday, March 17, 2008

registration open: 28 Days (2008)

Registration is now open for my 28 Days class! Class starts on May 8th but to keep you busy until then, there’s an optional pre-class assignment. This is the second time that BPS has run this class and I am excited to be able to teach it again. To find out more information and to register, click here.

Hope to see you in class!


Greta said...

woo hoo glad to here your training was a success

libby said...

Just signed up. I was sad I have to wait until the 8th May until I realized I'm going away for Easter, then for 2 weeks in April, so it's probably a good thing. Plus I'll have lots of holiday photos to scrap when I come home :-).


AMomof2 said...

I'm interested in your class but we'll be gone on vacation for 1 of the weeks. Is there any point in me signing up? Will we have access to the information and challenges later?

Thanks for the help.

Feel free to e-mail me

Back to Top