Sunday, December 02, 2007

a few links and everyday babble

the links

the everyday babble
We had a nice Thanksgiving… it was just us but sometimes that isn’t so bad. No running around and no real schedule to keep. It was a wonderful day! The Friday after I was anxious to decorate the house and actually managed to get three huge boxes out of the attic by myself. Please understand this is a huge feet and I obviously was a woman obsessed because me and high places, we aren’t too friendly! I was, however, determined and the man and daughter were working on a project in the garage… and well I got impatient!!! I have already changed something. Drew freaked out because his stocking said “Andrew” and not “Drew” so I made him a new one.

I’m working on our Christmas cards – I totally cheated this year. The majority will be the store bought kind where you put a 4x6 photo in the middle. Last year I planned to make cards… let’s just say that it was a good idea in theory, lol! If my memory is right, I don’t even think I ended up sending out cards.

Starting tomorrow, I will be setting aside some time to work on some things for Big Picture Scrapbooking. I have been having a hard time focusing on scrapbook related things when my mind is in the land of holidays… when the New Year comes around, it will definitely be one of my top priorities. I’ve got two ideas rolling around in my head – just need to get them down on paper.

That’s all I got! I should really start jotting down the links I want to share… I always think I’ll remember them and never do. next time…

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Maya said...

Happy birthday to Drew and happy birthday to YOU! :)
Maya

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

happy b-day!!! mine's next week and all i really want is SLEEP!! we'll see if i get it;0)

libby said...

Sounds like you're having a nice time with thanksgiving and birthdays and getting ready for Christmas. Your tree looks wonderful.
Can't wait to hear what you've got in store for BPS.

Libby

Rhona said...

Hi Gretchen, yes I am still in the land of the living - still waiting to move!!! Belated happy birthday to both you and Drew and I love your tree. We're all feeling sorry for ourselves and don't know if we'll get to have our own tree this year if they don't get a move on so we can move ..... :op Will be in touch again soon. Rhona

Lisa J. said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you and your dear son!