Thursday, October 18, 2007

quick update

Thank you so much to everyone who commented on my new scrapbook room! I really appreciate it! I’m enjoying the space… though I think it might already need some tweaking! :-)

I didn’t mean to go into blogging hiatus, it just kind of happened. As soon as I made my last post, I started on a SpongeBob costume for my youngest that will be for Halloween and it was my main focus for a week or so… and the “who lives in a pineapple under the sea” song has been stuck in my head ever since! Next on my list that has kept me busy are tags that I am currently working on for a swap. At the beginning of November I am going to San Antonio for the Fiskateers RoundupI’m pretty excited about that – the tags will be exchanged with the others that were chosen to go!

Okay – that doesn’t sound like a lot but I have been busy, lol! My days tend to disappear and I’m not sure from what but I know I’m exhausted by the end of the day!

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

OMg we LOVE spongbob. but hey your from texas so shouldn't you be sandy??? LOL Can't wait to see the costume.

shawnna said...

Gretchen
I tagged you on my blog
Hope you can play along

jacqui said...

hope you're gonna show us a pic of your spongebob costume...?

Check out my blog - you've been tagged!!!

Love
Jacqui