Friday, October 26, 2007

7 random things tag

I've been tagged by Shawnna and Jaqui. :-)

Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

My random things...

1. I'm not a big fan of chocolate but I'll eat it occasionally.
2. I hate to clothes shop (which I actually need to do now and am dreading it!).
3. Bacardi and Diet Coke is my favorite adult drink.
4. Fall is my favorite season.
5. I love to read celebrity gossip like PerezHilton.com and TMZ.
6. I wore braces twice.
7. I love to organize (I thrive on it really, clutter makes me crazy!).

I tag: Jana, Chasity, Rhona, Greta, Alicia, Susan, and You (because everyone should get to play!!!).

Other random stuff
The boys have been sick which made for a long week. Everyone is better now thank goodness! My tags for the Fiskateers Roundup are done. Now I just need to get everything else organized - my flight is a week from today! I guess even though I like to organize I can be a bit of a procrastinator! lol! I'm excited about Halloween coming and having Drew parade around in his costume (I'll post the pics after the event). The weather here has finally cooled and we've been enjoying some really nice afternoons - of course at night it's freezing (to us!) but I'll take any type of cool weather I can get. :-)

Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Thanks for the tag... I will get RIGHT on that! HAH!

Aren't you loving these evenings?

Jana said...

Fun list, I always love reading these things. I love me a good rum & coke too!! Gosh, I WISH I hated to clothes shop....I like it a little bit too much unfortunately.

kelly jo said...

Hi, Gretchen~
Can't wait to meet you in SA. I wish my tags were done, but at least I don't have to go clothes shopping (which I also Hate!).
See you next week! =)

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

I posted mine. Thanks for tagging me! Now to figure out who to tag before I post! Enjoy your cooler weather and I'll enjoy the rain! ;0)

Casey #1111 said...

Can't wait to see you in SA!
I still have to put all of my photos together....
Thak goodness I have all day today to finish up with all the stuff I need to.