Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Daily Dose - Photo Day 18

We really haven't been in our new home long enough for me to figure out which room I go into the least, so I decided to pick which room I have been avoiding instead. This is the front room when you enter our house (I took the photo from the stairs). There are boxes to be unpacked still, broken down boxes that need to be taken to recyling, and a pile of stuff that needs to be given away. I'm avoiding it because now that all the major stuff is taken care of, I'm not very motivated to deal with the small stuff. soon... it'll get done soon...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Save it for a rainy day project or if you wait long enough just dump it all! If its been there long enough you obviously don't miss or need it! If only I could follow my own words!