Saturday, September 15, 2007

Daily Dose - Photo Day 15

I had to adapt todays assignment a bit because my favorite snack of Popcorn and Diet Coke has not changed (that photo is in the classroom). This is a shot of our pantry, we keep kid snacks in the container and to the right of it... it's looking a little sad at the moment (obvioulsy some slacker mom needs to go to the store!).

Weekend Update
We are enjoying a nice visit with my Mom and Step-Dad. It is always a whirlwind (with lots of eating out!) when people come to visit us. The kids got to go swimming at their hotel today and now everyone is taking a break and resting.

Daily Dose Chat
I had so much fun at the chats yesterday for my class. Thank you to all who attended! If you are in the class and missed it, the transcripts will be available soon in the classroom.

Hope ya'll are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i need to get my pics downloaded and posted...i missed out on the chat...logged in and then had a preggers moment=0( hope all is well and LOVIN' the tiles!