Saturday, September 01, 2007

Daily Dose - Photo Day 1

I thought it would be fun if I did the daily photo assignments for my Daily Dose workshop. Since we just moved to a new house I thought it will be cool to document everything and see the changes. This way I'll be able to share some shots of the new house too!

Happy Saturday!


Erin Bassett said...

Love your counters!!
I have to tell you I was SO glad that I cleaned up the kitchen last night before I went to bed & was able to get a "clean" photo for this morning.

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i think your counters match my counters...cleaned up this am (didn't have the camera) so i've get to take a clean photo, too. look forward to the class (as always)=0)

Juliann in WA said...

I was so happy to take this picture today. It was bright and sunny - just how I think of my kitchen.

shawnna said...

Your new home looks beautiful!
Prayers for a smooth transition for you and yours.

So excited to go to Maridawns tomorrow :D :D with the BIG SALE being extended and all

was there last week and couldn't get over how much NEW STUFF they had couldn't get all that I wanted so I am going back for another round ;)

Hope you have an AWESOME WEEK

Back to Top