Tuesday, August 07, 2007

things...


  • Our house is officially for sale (finally!).
  • ¾ of my scrapbook stuff is in storage (as well as tons of house stuff).
  • Keeping the house constantly “show” clean is a pain.
  • I’m looking forward to my chat at Scrappers Bliss.
  • I’m getting really excited about my class at BPS!
  • Planning on a trip to the pool today.
  • There is chicken cooking in the Crockpot.
  • School shopping starts this weekend… I normally look forward to the start of school but this year, not so much… my baby will be in kindergarten!
  • I’m in serious need of a nap.
That pretty much sums up my current status!

Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Best of luck w/the sale of your house.....I know this has been a long time coming! I'm looking forward to your chat at Bliss too....is it okay if I harrass you a little bit since I already "know" you??! haha

andie said...

good luck with the sale! if it wasn't well were it is and the thought we may be moving again I'd look at it!