Sunday, August 12, 2007

thank you Scrappers Bliss | BPS stuff

I just wanted to do a quick update since I am currently living in the land of crazy with all our house stuff – which hopefully I will be able to do a proper update about tomorrow… we’re just waiting on one more thing!


I had so much fun on Thursday during my chat at Scrappers Bliss! Mary Rogers (who I had the pleasure of meeting in 2005 at CHA in Chicago) was the winner of the free spot in my Daily Dose workshop. Congratulations Mary! Trish, who is their Marketing Director there (and extremely nice too!) randomly picked the winner. Thank you Scrappers Bliss for inviting me!

I’m really looking forward to the start of Creativity: A Daily Dose on September 1st! After a chaotic month (with no real scrapping to speak of) it will be a great way to get myself back into the swing of things. It is a layout heavy class (we will be creating 15!), as well as several cards, tags, and altered projects. There are also daily photo assignments! September will be one productive month! Feel free to join in!


I’ve got another class up at BPS now too called Childhood Memories. This was actually the first class I created for BPS and it is available as a Projects Now class. What that means is it is available for instant download… no waiting for class to start! In this class, you'll learn how to trigger memories and you will be creating two layouts based on the same design scheme spotlighting different memories from your childhood. There is also a bonus project! You can sign up for this class at any time!

That’s about it for me! I am in serious need of more coffee and there is some straightening to do so I’d better get to it!

Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

Rhona said...

Hi Gretchen, congrats on the house sale, that's fantastic! What a quick move though - yikes! Hope all goes well with the househunting, new schools, etc. Sounds like you had a great time on Thursday night, I would have liked to join in but didn't have internet connection =(.