Saturday, August 18, 2007

a light at the end of the tunnel

I think this past week has been one of the most stressful I have ever experienced. There is a light at the end of the tunnel though – thank goodness! Here’s a quick recap: we decided to stay in the same area (the kids get to stay in the same schools and are thrilled!), we found a house (it’s perfect!), and we’re moving on the 27th. All the final details for our current home have been hammered out and I am breathing a sigh of relief. I will be glad when it’s all over and we are settled. Now I just get to worry about the move itself! It will be interesting pulling off the first day of school, the close of the house, and a move all on the same day but somehow I know we’ll do it! Of course I’ll probably be a basket case through it all but it will get done, lol!

I’m glad I have my Daily Dose class to look forward to in September. After all this house commotion, it will be nice to focus on something else besides house stuff. I always enjoy the emails that I receive during my classes but I think my favorite part is seeing everyone’s own take on the projects and watching our class gallery fill up. Big Picture has made some awesome changes to their galleries since my 28 Days class so it will be much easier for me to leave comments this time around. Be sure to share if you are signing up!

Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Prolix fromla Normandie said...

bonjour!

PROLIX

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr/le_petit_scraperon_jaune_/bienvenue.html

RESUME :
http://www.scrapbookresumes.com/AudreyProlix/index.html

Eminepala said...

Hi gretchen...

glad you saw the light... I'm still searching LOL
have a great weekend

xoxo
Emine

Lex & Ann said...

I will be signing up for your Daily Dose class. I am working on gathering the materials...just have 1 or 2 more to get. I'd love a little more detailed info on what we will be doing. I'm so looking forward to it. I've done a couple of 'Projects Now', but this will be my FIRST workshop.

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i still need to sign up...loved the 28 day one...that i still need to get into a little album (the photos)...

i'm glad that you found a house...1 less thing to worry about. good luck in the next few weeks.

Rhona said...

Sounds like you've been making good progress towards the move. I can't wait to see photos of the new house! Also looking forward to the Daily Dose class - I think I'll need it by then :)

Jeanne Ann said...

I am looking forward to the start of your new class. I took 28 days and even though I didn't quite get finished with all the projects then, I am still working on things.

Congrats and good luck with the moving. Just think, you can take as long as you need to unpack!

Lisa said...

Gretchen,

I signed up for Daily Dose the minute I saw you were having a new class! I LOVED 28 days, and I can't wait for this class! Extra days...what could be better than that?!?!?!

Jana said...

Congrats on finding a house & stuff! It'll be hectic but SO worth it!! Please post pics as soon as you can.

april said...

I'm sorry things have been so stressful. Hope things calm down quickly after the move!

Cant wait for the next BP class! Off to sign up! :)

Jason and Hope said...

I am just checking out your blog since I'm signing up for the Daily Dose class. This is my first BP class and am very excited about it!

Jason and Hope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhona said...

Hope the move went well and you're starting to find your feet. Look forward to seeing more photos as and when!