Tuesday, May 01, 2007

tagged by Wendy

I wrote “blog” on my to-do list today… it just so happens that I was tagged by the lovely Wendy Reed so now I actually have something to blog about. Thanks Wendy!

The rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I wake up at 5am everyday for coffee and computer time!
2. I was born and raised in Manhattan, Kansas... home of Kansas State University!
3. I have a brother that is 5 years older than me, another brother that is 15 years younger, and a sister that is 19 years younger.
4. My youngest sons birthday is the day before mine... I checked in to the hospital to give birth at 29 and checked out at 30!
5. I graduated from high school a year late.
6. I love to crochet!
7. Once upon a time I went on a three-month vacation to Germany (solo!) and turned 21 there!

I tag – Alicia, Jana, May, Jennifer S, Aby, Chasity, and Lisa D. Okay ladies, I can’t wait to see yours too!

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Thanks for the tag, Girlfriend! I will now attempt to come up with 7 even remotely interesting or random things about myself!!

Wendy Reed said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I so hear ya on the coffee thing girl, I soooooooooo hear ya! LOL

Cas said...

Loved your 7 things.

Cas said...

OH and Kstate ROCKS. I just put a pic up in my blog of my oldest in his purple hat, its never off his head. LOL