Monday, January 08, 2007

BPS 28 Days question/answer

I nice lady sent me an email with a question about my 28 Days class so I thought I'd put it out here for all to see.
Q: How many projects exactly are there? There are 'daily' assignments, but does that mean daily projects or just little bits to create one big project?
A: There are truly 28 daily projects. There are two bigger projects, the Rolodex Inspiration file and Journal and those will have sub-projects so to speak - because we will work on filling them up. For those two, there will still be specific daily assignments but each will be its own assignment. There wont ever be a day where you get instructions to do half a layout or project and then four days later, finish the layout or project. I think there is a nice variety of projects also. I tried to find a nice, realistic balance to keep the creativity flowing.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: