Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Animal Kingdom & Magic Kingdom

Animal Kingdom was interesting... but only because of my shoe fiasco. After about 15 minutes of being at the park, my foot felt weird... I look down and the bottom part of my shoe has decided to come off... about 1/4 of it, just hanging there. Okay fine... I'll deal with it. About 10 minutes later, I hear flop flop, flop flop... what the heck? Now the bottom of my shoe is 3/4 of the way off. I am so embarrassed. flop flop. Everywhere we go, I am on the look out for flip flops... they were all over Magic Kinddom, why wouldn't they be at Animal Kingdom right? Finally I decide to ask at one of the many souvenier stands... oh, those were back in wherever land... great. so I flop flopped around all of Animal Kingdom.

We napped in the afternoon. Then Brian and I went to Target where I bought some new shoes... because really, with the sole of your shoe flop floppin', well, that's just not cool.

We headed to Magic Kingdom to see the night time parade. We got stuck for about 2 hours because of more rain. Drew found some Mickey ears (no princess head bands for us thank you very much!). My new shoes rocked Magic Kingdom by the way, lol!

Happy Wednesday! Have a good one!

1 comment:

shawnna said...

sounds SO FUN -- and the shoe FLOPPIN was hilarious